jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2008

I Thought I Lost You Video y letras

Aqui el video con la canción completa de la película "Bolt" y sus lyrics, que es interpretada por Miley Cyrus haciendo dueto con John Travolta.



I Thought I Lost You - Miley Cyrus y John Travolta - Lyrics

Miley:
Nobody listens to me,
Don’t hear a single thing i say,
Say anythangs to me,
Anything to get u on my head.
Don’t know how i really feel,
Cuz its the faith that makes it
like that i don’t care!
Don’t know how much it hurts,
to turn around like u were never there.
Like somehow you could be the break.
And i could walk away from the promises
we made.And swore we’d never break!!

(Miley y Travolta)
Coro:
I thought I lost you when you ran away to try to find me,
I thought i’d never your sweet face again.
I turned around and you were gone and on and on the base print.
I kept the moments that we were in.
And i knew in my heart,that you would
come back for me,my friend!!
And now i got you!When i thought i lost you!

Travolta:
I told myself i wouldn’t sleep,
Till i searched the world from sea to sea

Miley:
I made a wish upon a star,
I turned around and there you were,
TOGETHER:And now here we are

Miley:
Here we are!!
I thought I lost you!

Travolta:
I thought I lost You!

Miley:
YOU!!
TOGETHER: Yeah i thought I lost you

Aqui un video con solo el audio:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Por favor escriba sus comentarios con moderación, los comentarios que contengan malas palabras o insultos serán eliminados.

Gracias.

Buscar en el Blog

Búsqueda personalizada